FRANKE-Filter is a worldwide leading German industrial company specialized in the development, design and manufacture of oil mist filtration systems, so called Oil Mist Separators. Due to over 30 years of market experience, FRANKE-Filter is able to offer high quality solutions, individually tailored to each application. The company is located in Bad Salzdetfurth (Lower Saxony) and is connected with countless partners worldwide to satisfy all customer needs globally. Oil Mist Separators from FRANKE-Filter meet almost all legal requirements for air pollution control. Companies such as Siemens Energy, GE, Ansaldo, MAN, MHPS, Atlas Copco, Cryostar, Voith and Andritz have been a part of FRANKE-Filter's customer portfolio for years.
To complete the portfolio, FRANKE-Filter is certified according to ISO9001:2015, ASME, EAC and ATEX.
Advantages of an Oil Mist Separator from FRANKE-Filter:
1. Individual, robust and high quality design
2. Constant vacuum, which allows its individual adjustment
3. Up to 30,000 hours of maintenance-free operation before a change of the filter elements is required
4. Constant filtration efficiency of 99.9 % at a particle size of 0.1 µm
5. Residual oil content of 1-5mg/m³ possible after filtration (complies with the applicable environmental guidelines)
6. Additives of the filtered lubricating oil are retained without loss of quality and can be returned to the cycle
7. Protection of the environment and the health of employees
8. Save costs and maintenance work